Get Shocking Review on Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen specification, Price and Features and find out why so much hype created around this Smartphone.
Are you looking for Reviews on Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen Smartphone?
Well, with the onslaught of OnePlus 7 Pro and iPhone XR in the Smartphone category, Samsung seems losing ground with Galaxy S10 Plus. With more and more competitor entering the same segment with a unique concept and design idea, Samsung seems to be left behind.
So, to counter all onslaught, Samsung comes up with some brilliant idea of the sliding screen which, when activated, will reveal a secret QWERTY keyboard (like a laptop). Which means you can now type faster without compromise of the small screen.
It will return to the same old smartphone when you are not using the extended QWERTY keyboard. With beautiful design and 03 cameras in the backside of Smartphone and fingerprint scanner, Samsung is ready to take on the competition.
Why Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen Smartphone become Viral?
One of the biggest USB of Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen which makes it’s viral among users is
- Sliding “Royale” Screen which shows Hidden QWERT keyboard
- Implementation of Keyboard without compromising the Screen Area
- Unique Thin Sliding Screen which has full HD display 1080 x 2340 pixels
- You can fast type on this mobile as it has a keyboard of the laptop type
- Looks like a mini laptop when Sliding screen pop-out
- Carry a mobile phone and use as a mini laptop
- Have unique 03 cameras to give extra-wide area zoom and pictures
- Works on AMOLED panel which are better than LED panels
- Works seamlessly in the high ended game like Asphalt 9, PUGB
- Powered with a 64-bit octa-core processor with Qualcomm snapdragon 835 Soc.
- Comes with dedicated GPU Adreno 630 which means more power to lag-free gaming
Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen Full Specifications
|Display||6.0 inch with 1080 x 2340 Pixels|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.2 GHz|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 835 SoC|
|GPU||Adreno 630 GPU|
|RAM||6 GB, 8 GB RAM|
|Memory||64 / 128 GB inbuilt|
|Expandable Memory||512 GB|
|Primary Camera||20.0 + 13.0 + 5.0 MP with autofocus, LED Flash and full HD 4K recording|
|Secondary camera||16.0 MP (selfie camera)|
|Sensors Used||Accelerometer Gyro, Compass, Proximity Sensor and Fingerprint Sensor|
|Network||GSM / HSPA /LTE|
|SIM 1||GSM, 4G / LTE, 3g (micro SIM Card)|
|SIM 2||GSM, 4G / LTE, 3g (micro SIM Card)|
|Card slot||Yes, for external Micro Card 512 GB|
|Color option available||Gold, Blue, and Black|
|OS||Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-box|
|Battery||5,000 mAh Li-ion battery|
|3.5 MM Jack||Yes|
Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen Features
Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen is equipped with three primary cameras and has some of the amazing features. They are as follows
- Equip with 20MP + 13MP + 5MP
- Dual LED flashlight with AI photography
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-tagging
- Touch Focus, Panorama
- Digital zoom, Face Detection
- Comes with inbuild beauty enhancer and soft face
- Low light and wide-angle shots
- Background Blur, portrait mode
- Comes with Front Camera with 16 MP
- Soft light selfie camera (front)
- Unmatch picture quality which is equivalent only in DSLR
- Video recording 4k (full HD)
You can expect to use this Smartphone as your DSLR as it has clear and sharp image quality. You can also use this Smartphone as Video recording 4k, which suited it as best blogger smartphone.
Network and connectivity Support
You can expect to have all type of latest network connective support with this mobile, some of the unique features are given below
- Support VoLTE over 4G(LTE), 4G, 3G, 2G brands.
- Wi-Fi support with (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi HotSpot)
- Bluetooth support v5.0
- LE EDR, Radio, GPS, USB and support for 3.5 mm Jack
As this Smartphone is built for Android OS, it supports all video and audio, which can be played on Android OS. Some of the features are as follows
- Dedicated mic and stereo speaker
- Noise cancellation for good sound quality
- Supports WAC, AMR, ACC, AAC+, OGG, eAAC, FLAC, MIDI, WMA, MP3 audio
- Supports all video format
- Supports PNG, GIF, BNP, JPEG for storing photographs
You can expect to get good sound quality as Samsung is known for providing good sound quality. You can also view a video on full HD as Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen provides full HD display of 1080 x 2340 Pixels.
Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen provides impressive 5,000 mAh Li-ion removable battery. Which means you can now get
- More than 10 hours of talk time
- More than 9 hours of Video Playback
- More than 9 hours of web browsing
- More than 7 hours of active PUBG or game playing
You will also get faster charging, which will charge the full battery in under 45 minutes. So, no more waiting for playing any game or making any video or browsing the net.
Price and Release
Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen has not been released yet and depending on the top-notch specification price is expected at around $500.
All the reviews on Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen are done by different YouTubers and price and specification are not final. Samsung has yet not released this Smartphone; it may happen that some speciation did not match after the release of the Smartphone.