Are you looking for Financial Calculator app which can solve a complex problem?
Well, if you are searching for the best Financial Calculator app which can perform complex math problem apart from small home budgets, then check out a detail list of financial calculators.
We have summarized some of the best industry-standard Financial Calculators apps which can solve any problem with ease.
As we have entered the information age, every data being collected is being processed online and can be done with your Smartphone.
so, when you need complex data to be solved, you can use the Financial Calculator to find those answer.
What are Financial Calculator Apps?
Financial Calculator Apps are those apps which calculate complex mathematical function with ease and provide 100 percent accurate answer every time.
Nowadays, every Smartphone is equipped with a basic calculator app, which can perform the basic calculation. But when it comes to doing the advanced or complex calculation, then these basic calculators did not live up to the expectation.
You can perform Tons of other calculation using these Financial Calculators such as loan/Mortgage calculation, APR calculation, Rent vs. Buy calculation, discount point Calculation.
Why you need Financial Calculator Apps?
There are many reasons why you need Financial Calculator Apps
- Difficult to carry Physical Financial Calculator
- Ease of doing the complex mathematical calculation in your Smartphone
- Ease of getting the result within a stipulated time.
- You can perform a calculation on a different formula and complex theorem
- When you are in Collage and need immediate help in your calculation
- When you are making difficult budget calculation in office
- If you are looking for any loan repay the amount
- When you are looking for Tip amount to be paid to waiters
- When you are purchasing any new home loan or paying the mortgage
- While you are checking for ROI
What are the criteria for choosing the Top 10 Financial Calculator Apps?
We have chosen the top 10 Financial Calculator Apps on these criteria
- Easy interface
- Ease of doing the calculation
- Function available for performing the difficult calculation
- Additional features available apart from the basic calculation
- TVM calculation
- Loan Calculation
- Credit Card Payoff Calculation
- Tip calculator (if you are living in the USA – Tip are mandatory)
- Auto loan calculators
- ROI calculators
- APR Calculators
List of best 10 Financial Calculator Apps in 2019
1. EZ Financial Calculators
If you are checking for an app which can calculate all your financial calculation, then EZ Financial Calculators is a must for your Smartphone.
Financial Calculators is developed by Bishinews and has more than 1Million verified Google Installs. Financial Calculator has everything which you need apart from the basic calculation.
One of the best features of Financial Calculators is that it is 100% free and did not have any in-app purchase. You will get tons of features which you might not get in any other Financial calculators.
Some of the features of Financial Calculators are given below
- You will get TVM calculator
- Currency Converter (if you are traveling, this feature will help you a lot)
- Compound Interest Calculator
- ROI calculator (return on investment)
- MIRR calculator with Bond Calculator
- Loan/Mortgage calculator, Loan Comparison Calculator, Loan Refinance calculator
- APR Calculator
- Retirement Planner
- Stock return calculator
- CAPM Calculator
- Pivot Point Calculator
- Fibonacci Calculator
- Credit Card Payoff calculator
- Auto Loan Calculator
- Tip calculator
- Discount and Tax Calculator
- Percentage Calculator
- Date Calculator
- Fuel Calculator
- Salary Increase Calculator
- Mutual Fund fee calculator
- Unit price compare calculator
- Financial Ratios
2. All-In-One Calculator Free
Are you really looking for a solution for your complex math or scientific calculation?
Check out All-In-One Calculator develop by CalcKit, which has more than 150 unique complex math and scientific calculation.
Check out the cool features of All-In-one Calculator features
- Perform Geometry 2D and Geometry 3D
- Perform Equations like Linear, Quadratic and Cubic Equations
- Perform Analytical Geometry Area of Triangle, Equation of Circle and Sphere
- Prime Number Check
- Decimal to Fraction
- Prime Factorization
- GCF/ LCM
- Proportion Calculator
Matrix Calculator like
- Determinant, transpose, and inverse
- Ohms law, power Triangle
- Voltage divider
- Operational Amplifier
- Filters and wire resistivity and many more
Engineering Converters like
- Moment of Inertia
- Mass Flux Density
- Surface Tension
3. 10bii Financial Calculator
10Bii Financial Calculator is developed by “In A day development” and has 105 different functions. You can get many functions related to financial analysis, general mathematics, business, and statistics function in this app.
It has some cool features which you will not find in any other calculator, some of the features of 10bii Financial Calculator are given below
- Perform Time and value of money
- Perform NPV and ROI
- It can Perform complex mathematical calculations
- Perform financial calculation
- It can Perform Business calculation
- Perform Statistics calculation
4. Touch Fin Calculator
Touch Fin Calculator is developed by EPx and has industry-standard HP-12C.
Best Calculator for doing all your math problem in your Smartphone. There are many features which makes this app unique
- Build on famous HP-12C format
- Free App
- Easy interface to perform a financial calculation
- You can print output online from this app
- American (999,999.00), European (999.999,00) and Indian (9,99,999.00)
5. HP 12c Financial Calculator
Based on the famous HP 12c Financial Calculator which you can now install on your Smartphone and use it for free. Get faster calculation for the complex algorithms used with the HP 12c Financial Calculator.
Features of HP 12C Financial Calculator
- Develop by HP to cater to online users
- Get all the facility of HP 12c offline calculators
- RPN entry
- Perform calculation on loan payment, NPV, TVM
- Perform calculation on bonds and cashflows
6. Graphing Calculator + Math Pro
Graphic Calculator + Math Pro is designed to work as assistance for parents and students who think math is not fun. You can do all most all function of math with graphical representation.
Some of the features of Graphing Calculator are as follow
- Square root, cube and higher roots (hold √ key)
- Exponent or power, use x^ key, (x^2)
- Logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
- Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh,
- Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
- Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
- Multiple functions graphing
- Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
- Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
- Parametric functions, enter each on a new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
- Function roots and critical points.
- Graph intersections
- Tracing function values and slopes
- Slide to scroll
- Pinch to zoom
- Fullscreen graphs (PRO)
- Function tables
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
- Hold n! key to enter functions, double-tap dot to enter a comma
- Combinations nCr(5,2)=10
- Permutations nPr(5,2)=20
- Sample A=[1 2 3 4 5]
- Sample B=[2 3 4 5 6]
- Sum sum(A) = 15
7. BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Best in class for the financial sector, keeping in mind all the requirement of financial personal.
You can get all the calculation according to Business administration curriculum
- Real Estate
Check the finance and scientific functions
- Perform Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- You can Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis, and computes NPV and IRR
- You can also Calculate depreciation with four different method
- perform Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- You can also perform Date function to determine days between dates
- perform Scientific capabilities include trig. and log. functions
8. CalcTape Calculator (app) with Tape
CalcTape Calculator has some unique features which include calculation as done on a notepad. You can look for the different calculation which you have to perform in the recent session and compare their result.
The app will display all the result and the calculation as in notepad, which is very easy to understand. You can also save your calculations into files.
There are many unique features of CalcTape some of them are as follows
- Can save your Calculations into small files
- You can create your own function
- Print your calculation for further use
- You can also export your calculation
- Share your calculation with your team via email
9. TVM Financial Calculator
This is boon for all students as well as business who rely upon TVM calculation. Mostly used by MBA students, Finance professional, finance majors, and finance enthusiasts.
You can get many unique features in TVM financial Calculator such as
• you can perform Simple interest calculator
• One can perform Compound interest calculator
• You can find out the Present value of annuity (PVA) calculator
• Get Future value of the annuity (FVA) calculator
• The NPV/ IRR/ MIRR calculator
• You can also Calculate for effective and periodic interest rate
10. Qualifier Plus IIIx/Fx Calculator
Best in class, when you want personal finance as well as business finance.
Feature of Qualifier
- seamlessly Calculate amortizations with remaining balances
- can calculate Bi-weekly loans and ARMS
- you can also perform Rent vs. Buy finance comparisons and estimated tax savings
- calculate Future Value, property appreciation
- you can perform Calculate IRR for multiple cash flows
- check Versatile Buyer Pre-Qualifying for Conventional and FHA/VA Home Loans
- get Various Payment Solutions; P&I, PITI, Total and FHA Payments
- you can also perform Complete Taxes, Insurance and Mortgage Insurance For True PITI Payments
- calculate Cash Flows: IRR, NPV, and NFV
- get Automatic Sales Price & Down Payment Calculations
- you can use this LTV function for quick purchase and refinance decisions
- perform Complete Amortization, Balloon Payments
- calculate Bi-Weekly vs. Monthly Home Loan Comparisons
- you can also Simplify Complex ARMs
- you can use to Find APR to Quickly fill out Truth In Lending Statements
- perform Rent vs. Buy Solutions and Estimated Tax Savings
- use the function of Built-in Date Math Function; Closing and Expiration Dates
- calculate Combo Loans and Interest Only Payments
So, these are the top 10 Finance Calculator for the year 2019, which you can rely on your financial calculation.
we hope that these top finance calculator app will solve your basic problem of calculating home budget or company budget without hassle.
Tell us, which Finance Calculator you think is best suited for your need and why you choose it over other calculator apps.